Friday, December 31, 2010

Let me come out of that hesitation for the 1st time

Let me not worry, let me not hesitate. It is all in my mind and hard work. Everything is preplanned and it is done. Thats how it works. What has to happen will certainly happen. And im totally frank and truthful in this blog.

All these years of my medical life, i have been totally unsatisfactory. I know. Because of my crazy attitude. Nevertheless i have enjoyed my life to the maximum, for no medico it is possible. All i want is to just push MBBS life aside now and concentrate on my MD. From now I have got 2yrs of time. 2013 should be my year and it will be. I have been in touch with many doctors to guide me. Im truthful and frank in my approach. Let me challenge myself from now, how much i can put forward and make myself to reach my goal.

All i want is complete support from my parents.

And again what makes it a difference is complete love and care from my dream girl. It makes a difference when you are watched by some1 u Luv.

Acting in a movie hardly consumes a week of your time but think about its after effect.Hmmmm. Gud.. :)
Later +3yrs will be in MD.
People who have achieved something are ordinary and im not ordinary than anyone. Im strong in my will and approach. YES........ :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment