Monday, December 13, 2010

I care my dear friends, nobody else

When u r alone & ppl know that being alone is ur weakness, they misuse ur innocence, talent, ur strength as well u need to face gossips. When ppl know u hav huge friends & many r ther to like u n do anything for u, no body dares to pull u nor have d guts to misuse u. Bcoz the very just thinking in anyone's mind that "he has ppl behind him" is enough to safeguard u in any troubles. ಯಾರೂ ಏನನ್ನೂ ಕಿತ್ತ್ಕೊಳ್ಳೋಕ್ ಆಗಲ್ಲಾ..
The very best example is myself. Yrs back people did misuse me bcoz of my innocence, today if i make my mind i can do anything, literally anything to any1. I dont care any1 other than my friends & ppl who r good to me. I have been friendly wid every1, as well kicking out those ppl who hav been worst wid me. I usually dont forget things so easily. Hmmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment