Friday, December 24, 2010

I wanna be A Child in Ur arms


FICTION:
A letter 2 My dream Angel: Wher ever U r read this 4m Me 2 U. :)

For all these 23yrs of My patience, God has given Me such a wonderful friend, Im thankful to Him in tons & tons. Wat makes Me feel good is that, I feel Im secured, I feel Im controlled, I feel Im loved. Every moment I remember U, I smile, wat els do I need in my life, hey Sweet heart. A relationship builds when A girl is everything in A guy's life, so U too. Ur talks mesmerises Me. I luv it when U say, I should b so & so, so that I look still smarter than yesterdays. U r of such girl, who guide me, so I do admire U a lot, I respect U so much. A man can do anything for his girl's luv, I know I hav been understanding this very well now.
I wanna be A child in Ur arms. For that Warmth care, for that Purest luv. D only Woman for A man who can b His Friend, Lover, Mother, Guide, Wellwisher is His girl. Rather than treating U as My girl, I see U with thos aesthetic Luv which only Mother can give. D Luv I hav on U is d purest of d pure.
I might not have been A successful man in past 22yrs. But the moment I met U in my life, ya I achieved everything wat I didnt these yrs. Ur luv can stimulate all magical senses & can create any miracles in My life. Im sure, wat ever I do, I achieve 4m now will be chanting only LUV.
Dedicating to U. :)

1 comment:

  1. Krish..awesome blog....good writing...keep it up..keep on sharing like this..:-)

    ReplyDelete