Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ನಾ ಕಂಡ ನಗ್ನ ಸತ್ಯ......


I always used to peep through the eastern window in my room in Tumkur. U know Y?? I could see a hill, Siddhaganga. There was a high way, towards Bangalore. My home was near by NH4. I always wondered this word "BANGALORE". The word itself attracts.

Hmmm, i could see lot many dreams in my parent's eyes, certainly showed the trust they had on me.
I have friends from almost all the fields in Bangalore.
As they say nothing comes just like that. Ther is nothing called EASY in this world. A luck factor will work out for that EASY added with your effort. For me luck over did the effort, ofcourse effort was added with it.
Well in shooting, i got good treatment, with some unfriendly situations too. This movie will remain in my heart for ever, no matter if i have done it good, bad or worst. It thrilled me for nearly 6months of my life. Im doing some more movies coming days too.

Most of the people are desperate for money and ready to do anything. The police system is a bit strong, so you dont see much of crimes.
Most of the girls are sexually desperates and curious. U might not agree with me. Yes it is the truth. Guys may express it more. The ultimate truth is girls have the highest sexual urge than guys. It is just that their social environment, restrictions by parents, respect, fear make them not much expressive like guys. Ofcourse guys enjoy much of the freedom.
There exist many Gays & lesbians in Bangalore. A person called Karan then Arjun and then Deepak offered me for relationship. The truth is that most of these people spend much of their time in lonely hours, i dont know how they were when born, but yeah their life style, their lonely times, their woman hatredness has made them gays. The truth is most of the Modelling people, few of the media people are gays. I was surprised to see this truth. I dont have contact with these people as i told them im not Gay and such things i cant entertain.
From past years, FB has been my real friend. I have been able to know, i have been able bring out the talents in me. One hats off to this technology.
I told my heart define me?? It remained silent. I asked it silently, wat exactly you want in life, what exactly you are trying to figure out to get satiation? Tell me i will get you. It still remained silent. The truth of its silence is that even it doesn't know what makes it satiated, but still it makes a bit noise! What it exactly wants is all possible crazy things on this earth. While craving these crazy stuffs i might have looked Mad, Talented, Dud, Desperate, Good, Wanna be, Self obsessive, Bad. What im not?? I have been everything. I have reached on both the sides of Good & Bad. I know to weight life in all the angles now. I choose the Good way, bcoz i know wrong ways can never make anyone a real Man.
It remained silent for 1 more unresolved question. It needed a genuine friend. It waited all these years. Everybody appreciated me, commented, criticised me, No body told how i should be. That was the moment when i felt My dream Girl's virtual presence. I tuned myself "This is exactly how i should be in order to be a GENTLEMAN". Her presence is awaited. A Girl can change a Guy. Maturity+Luv=LIFE :)

1 comment:

  1. Radha, macha..congrats on ur new found gist!
    The journey has been so eventful :)
    Though some comments sound a lil biased..purely from a perspective point of view..aadalle irli. hmm..whatever you do..we are here to back u up.U plunge, raise and sail across the oceans :)

    @ur new website..wish more docs could leverage technology as u do..the website is very informative. for the win radhe.
    @sweet heart...try listening to Beatles, they express it so well :)

    for the win! \m/

    ReplyDelete