Tuesday, April 6, 2010

THEODORE, my cute chubby chipmunk, luv u, mmuuah

"THEODRE" of Alvin n Chipmunks is d bestestestestest Character i hav ever seen.. Its so cute, chubby.. Luv u, mmmuuaah... I never felt it a mere graphic! Its livin, 1 among us, just like as it says "V R LIKE A FAMILY" n of course do Alvin n simons.. Last night Alvin came in my dream, messed my kitched, n i shouted out loudly "ALVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" :)

Well, these 3 Chipmunks impressed me a lot.. I luvd both d movie part.. I loved the night mare scene.. So cute, the way Theodore tries to say, oh so adorable.. N in 2nd part when it had night mare, that farting scene, ha ha ha i couldn't stop laughin.. Then everythin in movie has come beautiful.. Graphic part, like their way of showin smiles sadness anger frustration everythin has been done well.. Good 1.. I enjoy watchin it again n again.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment