Thursday, April 8, 2010

Its all about SPRING! Beautiful

Well, d pic says it all.. D summer is back, so do Spring. Nature mama is lookin so beautiful around me.. The beauty of nature is hidden in d trees, flowers.. All these r gifted from nature. Falling leaves, yellow pink blue flowers, ಬೋಳು ಮರಗಳು, a breeze along d road, n leaves up above wavin at u like as if nature is tryin to talk to u in her language. I try to enjoy each and every moment i spend with Nature. She is my mother. My vision in my eyes r more beautiful than d things around.. My eyes r craving to capture n preserve each moment i spend with nature. The beauty around my world, r existing at their heights..
This pic is a company next to my coll, taken in my mobi durin evening hrs. Withered leaves were fallin off, looking so beautiful.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment