Thursday, September 29, 2011

How true that brain n soul r interconnected!?

I guess u hav been following my updates on FB. I had updated something on my wall on saturday. "Im not in mood n I feel emotionally backward. Studying till late night 2am will set me alright."
I have been thinking for the answer for this guilt feeling n finally im able to crack it out. The thing is that im very much sensitive when it comes for attending clinic. My soul n mind are highly vulnerable
when i go for absenteeism! Trust me i had head ache. Probably that was d symptom that my mind was trying to poke me that i was guilt and i had anorexia(loss of appetite). Swear not gonna repeat this again. Being in clinic is my route for contentment.
ಆತ್ಮ ವಂಚನೆಯಿಂದ ನನಗೆ ಅತಿಯಾದ ವೇದನೆಯಾಗುತ್ತದೆ.
Dear Soul, pardon me...

No comments:

Post a Comment