Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sometimes ther occurs renaissance in life! A new turn!

If i hav done something for myself today, ther r 5yrs of failure, torture, critics, sleepless nights, headaches, spoilt
relationships/friendships, discouragements behind all these and now for ppl, everything seems to b on d bed of roses. After all these dont u think being a big tym selfish is really NOT bad on my part actually n I alone should enjoy my hard work??
Ppl r too curious to know wrong aspects of a person than his rights and for such ppl, YES IM A CORRUPT. Hav u got any prob??
All i had was only dumb friendship wid ppl n every1 were interested to frown at me. Looks like wrong clouds hav cleared apart. I feel much many friendly hearts around. Im so humbled n infact respect them to d most. Many invite me to their places, inspite of their busy schedule n give their valuable time to hav been spent some quality talks. Wat more i need. :):)

I hav learnt life by dng mistakes, for many they r unacceptable, i know! If i hadn't been surrounded by criticisers, probably my route wouldnt hav come so far to movie n all. But ya, im basicaly a person who try to look upon creativity in everything i do. Since my childhood im like this. I used to write short stories, poems, paintings, singing(gamaka), CHRD quiz. My friends will definitely nod their head to these words after reading this, ha ha, bcoz i was such a crazy to participate every now n then. I used to participate in almost all d competitions which were announced in school days like Quiz, painting, singing, any competition related to writings. Though most of d times i never won, participating was all the fun n frolic. I enjoyed it n continue to enjoy even today. :):)

If u ask me, how do i manage acting?
Well, ther is neither pre nor post preparations for me. Its only on d day of shooting n dubbing, i do my job n then forget it. Hardly takes a week if its a short role. No more further relationship wid it till d release of d movie.
Movie is 1 of d way 2 bring out my creativity, it is a high profitable profession, as well to become popular. I look for luxurious life, I shall accept it frankly. Im behind popularity, Money & Social service. I shall give my best service to the society, for the needy. Working on my foundation shortly, will let u know. U know, its money which can give u enormous confidence in life n to proceed any further its must.

Y shouldn't i act, when i hav contacts n opportunities, tell me.
Just bcoz im a medico, doesn't mean i should spend all my tym as a doctor, as i said ther is neither pre nor post preparations for d acting n I shall continue it further too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment