Monday, July 25, 2011

Dr.Milan is very impressive

I would never hav got so much confidence in surgery, if i haven't been in d guidance of Dr.Milan. Very impressive doctor, very talented. I was totally surprised to know he was from north karnataka.
Others are just egoistic, lazy, lack one or the other good qualities. My interest on all the subjects has gained maximum levels and in surgery i shall credit to this doctor, for his extensive knowledge, valuable teaching, friendly heart. Im supposed to be deriving maximum usage from his lecturing, i fear if i dont find such a doctor again. The presence in surgery unit 4 is a pleasurable experience for me. I actually rush to the clinic everyday, to b ther & receiving smiles from ppl of 3rd & 4th unit gives me a Thumbs up impression. :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment