Sunday, May 2, 2010

ಮನಸೆಂಬ ಅಲೆಯು ತೇಲುತಿಹುದು ತಿರುಗಲು ಬಯಸಿ

I would luv to spend all my earnings on Travelling.. I luv to fly like a bird, So much Freedom, tension free, Freedom of Speech, Words, Travelling is all wat i luv.. US is my dream country.. I would like to travel all countries before i die.. Europe, Africa, Australia, Malasia.. All over India i would like to search each corner n ppl.. I like to meet all kinda ppl, preserve their memories.. Wanna go to all beaches n say HEY NATURE MAMA, IM BACK..
Of course my friends on Orkut n Facebook r my inspiration.. They luv me, n appreciate for things i do.. Thats my josh n spirit in my life..
I hav lot many dreams to fullfill.. Settled in a hospital, beautiful Wife, Cute kids, A car, My own Apartment in Blore.. ahh, Beautiful.. After that wat ever i earn wanna spend on journey journey n only journey.. Wanna eat Chinese dishes, See Australian Kangroo, African Wild animals, Wander in South American Amazon forests, See Brazilian ppl, Fly to Japan, wanna know how ppl hard work there, then off to Russia, play wid ice cube, Wanna eat all kinda dishes, nice places in Europe.. After all these i wanna sit back home n cherish my memories.. Life ಧನ್ಯ ಆಗಿ ಹೋಗುತ್ತದೆ..

My dreams n Aspirations r lot n i will start fullfillin them 4m coming yr.. :)

1 comment: